Ready for a confusion-free, healthy eating plan?
Good nutrition is critical in maintaining good health, and the quality of your diet has a lot to do with your quality of life. But there’s so much conflicting advice out there that many people are unsure of what constitutes a truly healthful diet. If you need help with food selection because of a health issue such as diabetes, you have an even greater need for solid, factual information. Our dietician is here to help.
How can I cut through all the confusing diet advice out there?
Our registered and licensed dietician can help you improve your nutrition or address any nutritional concerns you may have.
Memorial Hospital also offers nutrition services related to:
- Celiac disease
- Diabetes management
- Family nutrition
- Food allergies and intolerances
- GI issues
- Geriatric nutrition
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease management
- Nutrition during cancer care
- Prenatal and pediatric nutrition
- Sports performance improvement
- Weight management
- New Beginnings Weight Loss Program for Medicare recipients