When your provider needs answers, our lab can help with timely and accurate results. We are open 24/7 and most tests are performed on site.
How will I get my test results?
We send your results directly to your physician. You can also obtain your results via your patient portal, if you are registered.
Do you do urine drug screens?
Yes, these are available by appointment.
What are some of the tests you perform?
- Chemistry – Routine chemistry testing including: glucose, lipid profile and cardiac testing
- Coagulation – Protime testing for monitoring of Coumadin dosages
Hematology – Routine blood cell counts including hemoglobin and hematocrit
- Histology – Surgical pathology of tissue specimens
- Microbiology – Studying microorganisms (bacteria; AFB, fungi, viruses)
- Serology – Testing for various diseases, including allergies
- Transfusion Services – Pre-transfusion services of blood products for inpatients and outpatients
- Urinalysis – Examination of urine specimens for bacterial infections, etc.
- Urine Drug Testing – Collection of urine specimens; Licensed DOT and Non-DOT Collectors; off-site collection in community also available.
Is the Memorial Hospital lab accredited?
Yes! We are accredited by:
- Illinois State Department of Health
- College of American Pathologists
- Joint Commissions on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations