Give to the Memorial Hospital Foundation
When you give to your local hospital, the life and impact of your gift extends beyond the physical aspect of what is purchased. It makes a meaningful impact for generations to come. And in most cases, your gift is tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
What are some ways to give?
We make it easy to give, with a wide variety of programs that allow you to donate in whatever way works best for you.
- Donate online – details below.
- Gifts of Gratitude
- Hartzell Lake and Evans Fitness Path
- Memorial or Tributes in honor of someone
- In Kind Gifts
- Cash, Gifts, Pledges, and Matching/Challenge Gifting
- Memorial Mug Scholarship Program
- Monthly Giving Program
- Planned Giving and Estate Planning
- Gifts of Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, CD’s, and Retirement Plan Assets
- Gifts of Grain and Livestock
- Make a pledge up to three years
How will Memorial Hospital recognize my gift?
With a contribution of $1,000 or more, your name will be included on the upcoming Memorial Hospital Foundation Online Donor Page.
What are the contribution levels to Memorial Hospital Foundation?
Community Benefactor $200,000 and above
Community Builder $75,000 – $199,999
Community Visionary $50,000 – $74,999
Community Patron $25,000 – $49,999
Community Leader $10,000 – $24,999
Community Partner $5,000 – $9,999
Community Innovator $1,000 – $4,999
Community Supporter $500 – $999
Community Friend $25 – $499
Where can I get more information about the Memorial Hospital Foundation?
Contact Greta Wetzel, Executive Director of Memorial Hospital Foundation
Office: (217) 357-8502
Fax: (217) 357-8564